2007-05-18

Chloe @ Nylam (Tibet)

Dear all,

I'm now in Nylam, a little tibetan town close to Nepal boarder which means I will be crossing the Tibet-Nepal border and entering into Nepal tomorrow. Today is Friday 18th May 07 and it's been 2 weeks since I started my adventure journey. It's almost the end of my Tibetan trip. I've done a lot during these 14 days.....more than you can ever imagined!

One of the highlight so far has to be sitting in a freezing wind with a cup of tea in my hand and watching the Mt Everest disappeared in the dark! Yes, I made it to the Mt Everest Base Camp yesterday! It's been a tough but rewarding journey. High elevation is really bothering me but I surrvived.

There are so many unforgetabble memories, visiting monesteries, chatting with monks, watching monks debating, driving through some very rocky roads for hours. I've made so many friends along the way. I believe there are just more to come.

Farewell to Tibet. It's just a great place and I am honoured that I was able to see it in my life.

I am looking forward to my new journay in Nepal and Bhutan!

Ciao for now.

Chloe @ Nylam
22:00 18th May 07

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

so happy to see you here again...miss you a lot. please write more hahahaha (vanessa)

Chloe 提到...

Vanessa
Im back. I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet. What are you up to?