2007-05-05

Chloe in Beijing

I'm staying at Red Lantern Backpackers at the moment. It is very hot and dusty in Beijing. Lots of construction going on due to the 2008 Beijing Olympic. I spent the whole morning walking around Tianmen Square and was very uncomfortable due to the hot weather condition and the crowd. This week is the public holiday in Beijing so there are people everywhere and also police everywhere!There was a funny thing happened today. While I was walking along Tianmen Square (I was only carrying a camera and a black plastic bag with my water bottle in it-try to look like a local),a police chased me from behind and stopped me. He questioned what was in my plastic bag and just open it up himself. He then asked what it was inside the water bottle. He open the water bottle and smell it to make sure it was water!Shit...do I look like a bomb suspect?

Anyways, the backpakers I am staying is very pretty and nice, many european backpackers are here. I am looking forward to my train journey to Tibet in couple of days. Will keep you updated.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

哇。51連假耶。

我真的很佩服你耶,說到做到,真是我的偶像!期待你的不丹照片!

匿名 提到...

是我啦................

Chloe 提到...

Nico
大陸51不好玩,人擠人,擠到爆,還好我只是掃到51尾巴,51收假後隔天去爬長城,攏無郎,哈,爽